River Grand is an active adult community (55+) in Grand Rapids, Minnesota. Our commitment to our employees is to promote a supportive and comfortable work environment, as we believe this will flow over to the tenants and their families. With this culture, we are well-positioned to offer a higher standard of living, as well as an opportunity for the tenants to be as independent as possible. You can expect our community to offer a variety of fun and stimulating activities, personal care assistance, and true companionship.
Imagine having a cup of coffee every day with your friends, enjoying a board game or playing cards, being able to get your hair cut without leaving your home, and not having to mow the grass or shovel snow. Life is good at River Grand.
We offer one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes with full kitchens, plenty of closet space, and either a bay window or balcony.
Assisted Living Apartment Features
- One-bedroom and two-bedroom apartment homes with a full kitchen
- Either a bay window or patio is available
- Individually controlled heat/air
- Closet and storage areas
- Utilities included: heat, electric, air, cable and refuse disposal
- Walk-in showers and safety-equipped bathrooms
- Emergency Response System in each apartment, and each assisted living tenant has a wireless pendant, which will page staff to respond, for extra safety and security
- Daily check-in is provided for each tenant
- Fire detector and automated sprinkler system in each apartment home
- Month-to-month rental
- Therapy services available
Our memory care unit offers programming geared to those who need more support, supervision and a secure environment. The trained staff give excellent individualized care with an industry-leading staff-to-tenant ratio.
- Three delicious home-cooked meals each day
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service
- 24-hour staff for expected and unexpected needs
- Planned social events, activities, shopping and outings
- Great room/lounge
- Activity room
- Full-time activities director
- Regular resident council meeting
- Party room
- Library with computer/internet access
- Fitness center
- Beauty/Barber shop
- Grand bath with whirlpool and massage spa
- Private dining room
- Guest meals
- 15-passenger bus